Amazon JOBY GorillaPod 5K Kit. Professional Tripod 5K Stand and Ballhead 5K for DSLR Cameras or Mirrorless Camera with Lens up to 5K (11lbs). Black/Charcoal.

 

Amazon jOBY GorillaPod 5K Kit. Professional Tripod 5K Stand and Ballhead 5K for DSLR Cameras or Mirrorless Camera with Lens up to 5K (11lbs). Black/Charcoal.

Welcome to my Channel. Today I'm comparing the Joby GorillaPod 3K with the 5K to give you a little bit more of an idea of what they look like, and which one might be the right one for you. I'll just show you the boxes in case you're interested in the difference between the box to the actual tripods. Now, these are the two. Let's run through some of the differences between the three cases. Obviously, on top, the 5K at the bottom is here. So the main difference between these is Dwight, they can take this. Stands for 3, kilos and 5K for 5K. Alex. So that's the amount of weight that each tripod can take and these are equivalent in pounds of six points, six pounds, and 11 pounds. So that might be one of the big differences that you might be looking for. If your camera is heavy, or your setup is heavy. And over three kilos of you'll want to go with the five kilos, tripod in terms of, their actual weight one weighs in at 393 grams and the 

https://amzn.to/3SOhUot739 G. So this one is almost double the weight of the one at the top, which is one of the main reasons why I have switched. I originally started with the 5K, but to me, it's a little bit of an Overkill. I think the 3K will suit me just fine. My camera is the Canon 6D month to at the moment. I've got the sign, my 24, 1.4 on there and together. They weigh in at around one and a half kilos. Toby's 5 kilos is way too big for me in terms of length and size. They're about 6 cm by 66 in and extra wide and deep roughly the same. I mean this one is 6 this is 16 and a half but it is the length of them. This one is almost 40 cm. This one is around 30 so you're getting that extra 10 cm at the top which may or may not make a difference. To me, it does make a difference. I want something short and compact 


Can put it away as well. And easy to store, they are made of slightly different material from what it seems like to me. I was trying to have a look at the website for more information. This one I think is made out of medical-grade ABS plastic. This one here says it's a machine aluminum composite, so they do feel slightly different. This one is a little bit shiny. I don't know if that's just from where they do feel slightly different. This one does feel Big one does feel a lot sturdier. Now, one of the big differences is the ball head. As you can see, they are not only different in size but different in the way they look. So I might just pop them off first. I'll just show you the way it works. They are both bands Etc. The same as that one. It is harder to bend this one. As you can see, I'm applying quite a bit of force. This one seems to be easier to bend 


325, which is under 325 grams. This one feels more like that than the big one. So I have read some reviews to say that this one is a lot sturdier than this one and has a longer life, but I'm not sure that I'm quite new to this one. Let's take the head off, they both just screw on. There's an extra lap there where you can tighten it but let's compare the all heads so that you can have them. So let's compare the two ball heads now, but you can see one is much smaller than the other. They're also a little bit differently designed. So the big one has two knobs, and the little one controls the painting. So you can get more precise panning and you can lock the painting down and the bigger one controls, the actual ball head and the way it moves, it also has a groove on the side. I'd to give you a precise, 90-degree angle for portraits Etc. The smaller one only has one knob which controls both the panning and the movement of the ball head. So you don't have the separate controls, which I didn't use much, but I didn't use this for panty, but for someone that may want that, it's a point of difference. Also, the tops of them are very different. So this one, the bigger one, 


I was with an ARCA-compatible plate so that just pops out. So it's a bit hard to do with one hand but that pops out screws onto your camera and you can use are compatible arca-swiss. Compatible plates, the smaller one does not. It comes with its plates, it just pops out by pressing there and slides out, but I have purchased one of these are link them in the description and that makes it compatible. Edible, with this, is an Is compatible plate. And all you need to do is just screw that on to the top and you've got it does a little bit of extra weight but it's a better solution for my needs. The one thing that this comes with is the level. I don't know why that one doesn't, but it doesn't include the level. So if that's important to you, you may want to consider getting this one over that one. Of course, you can buy both of these from what I understand separately. So you could get the big legs with the small head or the small bigger head with the small. 


The bigger head wheel. So that's come off the other plate. The bigger head will overlap the small tripod a little bit but you can screw that onto that. Both of the heads have the quarter-inch 20s, through at the bottom to mount onto the tripod and in terms, of what camera, you can put on them. The job site recommends that both can be used for DSLRs and mirrorless. Of course, the five One is used for larger setups. You can use it for studio lights and cameras, like a full-frame camera with 70 to 200. For instance, can go on this. Whereas this one would probably struggle with that. Even though the weight may be fine, just the construction of it. And once you stand the legs apart, you do want a solid base, and this one might be a better way. Looking for something a little bit more rigid and tough. But, yes, so, those are some of the points to consider when you're buying. I'm downgrading like I said because I feel this one is a little bit too big and I don't need the extra weight or the extra sturdiness. I'll let you know how I go with this one. I just bought it not long ago so I haven't given it a full run-through, but it looks pretty good so far and you can also, you know, better.

 https://amzn.to/3SOhUot



 

Post a Comment

0 Comments